OK I’ve had enough.

JimDirt

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Any of you guys ever use this stuff? I use it to shine up dirt bikes, but it works on other stuff too. Spray it on and wipe it off. It goes by other names I think. At $14 at the motorcycle shop, you can probably get it cheaper somewhere else, under a different name.
B55D3C74-1C11-488C-B2BD-BA9B3330CE64.jpeg

29810836-41B4-4DB5-A1A2-2D04874C75E2.jpeg

airshot

Rear Admiral
I have used spray silicone with sucess, or just spray on car polish/ wax. It makes cleanup the next time much easier. I also spray it on my hull below the water line. No buffing needed down there and the crud and slime come off much easier.

aspeck

Staff member
flooding yesterday ... 3 water rescues ... snow flurries today ... 70 degrees in forecast for early next week ... welcome to central PA in the spring!

lgaytan

Seaman
I'm in northern Mexico no snow or rain in months, our lakes are drying, gobal warming is hitting hard here. We still could go out fishing anyday until the lakes completely dries, praying for god Tlaloc for some rain in the area.

tphoyt

Ensign
We had 2” of rain and 57 mph winds last night.
Gota love NewEngland spring weather
They say it could possibly snow on Sunday.
Time will tell

FLATHEAD

Commander
4 inches of rain here yesterday coupled with steady 20MPH wind and 50MPH gust. Lots of trees down and lost power for 10 hours. Road crews were busy all day today cleaning up tree debris. Some better days in the forecast.

airshot

Rear Admiral
Wind, cold, and rain here as well. Power was out for 8 hours but no storm, instead an idiot driver taking out a couple poles at 4am !

rxl650

Petty Officer 3rd Class
flooding yesterday ... 3 water rescues ... snow flurries today ... 70 degrees in forecast for early next week ... welcome to central PA in the spring!
Made me laugh. Pretty much describes our entire winter on Georgian Bay Ontario. Sledding season was a waste and spring fishing weather hasnt been much better. Things are looking up for next week as long as ol' ma nature quits having fits

FLATHEAD

Commander
Earthquake in NJ today registered 4.8 . We felt it all the way up here in northwest Montgomery county Pa. Well my wife did, I was outside stacking firewood and didn’t notice it.

tphoyt

Ensign
That’s something I have never experienced and I’m ok with that. As a l kid I lived on a small barrier island and the sandbars would shift sometimes time and give us a little shake but I’m sure it is nowhere near the same feeling.

aspeck

Staff member
Made me laugh. Pretty much describes our entire winter on Georgian Bay Ontario. Sledding season was a waste and spring fishing weather hasnt been much better. Things are looking up for next week as long as ol' ma nature quits having fits
A warning just popped up on my phone that a major snow squall is coming our way in about 15 minutes ... Crazy!