Ok, how many of us are there here?

Belchy

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
237
Just wondering how many of us own Stratos here...Please inform us... :D <br /><br />Belchy
 

muskyone

Master Chief Petty Officer
Joined
Mar 17, 2003
Messages
814
Re: Ok, how many of us are there here?

i have a 98 javlin same boat it's a 379b with a 150 johnson
 

logrady

Cadet
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
12
Re: Ok, how many of us are there here?

1994 Stratos 201 PROXL with a 200 Johnson
 

Tyme2fish

Commander
Joined
Feb 19, 2002
Messages
2,481
Re: Ok, how many of us are there here?

1997 Stratos 282 with a 115 Johnson. I love the storage room. 18 feet and very stable. My previous boat was a 15 foot Skeeter
 

north40

Petty Officer 1st Class
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
331
Re: Ok, how many of us are there here?

I'm the proud owner of a 1999 273 Vindicator with 1996 Merc 115. Boat has white hull with red and wine metalflake trim.<br /> :cool: <br />Bob
 

Rick B

Cadet
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
14
Re: Ok, how many of us are there here?

'96 278 with a 150hp 'rude, nice boat!!
 

reneauew

Cadet
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
23
Re: Ok, how many of us are there here?

I've got an '89 275 Pro/XL w/ 150 XP Evinrude. Got this boat from the original owner 2 years ago and I love it!
 

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class
Joined
Jun 14, 2004
Messages
268
Re: Ok, how many of us are there here?

I have been wanting one for the last 7 years. This year we decided it was time for a new one, and now, I am glad I bought a Stratos.
 

capnwill

Cadet
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
26
Re: Ok, how many of us are there here?

1993 2700cc with twin johnson 200hp oceanrunners. very reliable and seaworthy boat!
 

M Kanak

Cadet
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
20
Re: Ok, how many of us are there here?

'93 217 Stratos with A 85 Evinude back-troller.
 

Belchy

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
237
Re: Ok, how many of us are there here?

Well its good to see a few of us....Don't know bout the rest of you but I hate sitting here looking out at the frozen lake....Can't wait till spring :D
 

kvwelch

Cadet
Joined
Oct 21, 2005
Messages
21
Re: Ok, how many of us are there here?

I have a Stratos 268 with a Johnson 130
 

dlidyard

Recruit
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
5
Re: Ok, how many of us are there here?

2004 200 PRO XL - Mercury 225 EFI<br /><br />Great ride, good top end, and safe in rough water. Third Stratos I've owned. Great boat!
 

logrady

Cadet
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
12
Re: Ok, how many of us are there here?

I have a 1994 201 PRO XL with 200 Johnson. Just rebuilt it, can't wait to go out!!
 

c ball

Recruit
Joined
Mar 18, 2006
Messages
4
Re: Ok, how many of us are there here?

First post..I have a 93 Stratos 274V DC with a 120 Evinrude ,two Lowrance x-85's and an Evinrude trolling motor 54lb..
 

k2rider18

Recruit
Joined
Apr 18, 2006
Messages
1
Re: Ok, how many of us are there here?

1990 Stratos 285 pro xl with a 175 evinrude...still upgrading my electronics
 

awtotek

Recruit
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
3
Re: Ok, how many of us are there here?

I have a 2005 486sf fish & ski with a 150 yamaha
 

cbass74429

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Joined
May 11, 2006
Messages
120
Re: Ok, how many of us are there here?

I have a 2000 19SS Extreme, 200Hp Johnson. Fast loves rough water, hates slick water... Would love a Yamaha 200 on it.....
 
Top