Ok , got fired right before vacation.....

ezbtr

Commander
Re: Ok , got fired right before vacation.....

Hey you guys I read every single reply, THANKS! I've been sooo busy w/ my kids/"vacation" we took(planned for 3 mos.)said **** it and we did it, saw all family - they say same. I've got contacts everywhere in US, I've talked to, AND I'm gonna nail something down here "regular job" AND try my luck - I'm sick of working for assholes! That don't treat folks good, use em and toss em SUCKS. Success will be the best revenge - been workin on ALL lots this week in between "vacationing", med. ins., unemployment you name it - and when I get time to breathe, go after my comp. days and wrongful term. - but first gota get the money comin in, all healthy, rent and food on table! You guys are awesome, I 'll keep all updated - hell can it get worse???? DON'T reply to that! LOL, Thanks again, Heinz

Stratosfied

Ensign

Heinz, I truely love your attitude!! A winner in each respect!

ezbtr

Commander

Gettin all info on DBA in CA for AS400 cofigurations, installs, voice and data cabling and systems installs - hell I did it for YEARS for someone else! - **** em!

D

DJ

Heinz,<br /><br />I have no idea what your job skills are, but, here in AZ the unemployment rate is nearly nil.<br /><br />People, over here, are ALWAYS looking for good employees. Maybe you ought to leave the "puzzle palace" of CA. ;)

ezbtr

Commander

I would move from CA. in a heartbeat if I had sole custody of son! Way to expensive here let alone trying to buy a house? I'm an AS/400 tech., and specialize in operations of that system and moving facilites to different/new sites or new site startups - did over 50 sites all over U.S.for the *******s in 6.5 years. :)

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Heinz,<br /><br />AS/400 is pretty specialized but very similar to many other systems. Do you want to stick with AS/400 or branch out to be more broad?<br /><br />Good luck with the search!

ezbtr

Commander

I don't mind it(15 yrs now since 400 came out), I've done PC's too and routers and switches, byt I LOVE setting up new sites or moves, work w/ const., telco, phones, some NEC200's etc. I'm def. ready to learn more always tho . :)

Grant S

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Good luck Heinz, it seem you have the right attitude for success.

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Thinking of you down here sport. I'll keep you high in my thoughts for a while. Hope theres a silver lining along the way.<br />Ross