Oil out of Prop? And Wire ?

dfully

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
5
Hi I noticed yesterday a small puddle of oil leaking out from the prop. Does anyone know what that could be? Second question, I just changed my battery wire terminal ends and forgot to write down the wires, I know which large wires go to the positive and which to the negative. But I have two other wires, I have a green and grey wire coming from the ignition key, and then a green and grey going to the engine. I am assuming that the green is positive and that the green and grey from the ignition switch go to the positive terminal of the battery and the green and grey from the engine go to the engine. Is this correct, or do I have the wires mixed?? Thank you!
 

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Joined
May 20, 2002
Messages
1,069
Re: Oil out of Prop? And Wire ?

If the oil's "black", it's just unburnt oil, if it looks like the gear lube..... I had a post on this a few weeks back. And I was in the luckier of the 2 categories. Check the lower unit oil. Can't help with the wires though.<br /><br />Bump...... :p
 
Top