Ohio Soldier Attacked at Concert

ebbtide176

Commander
Re: Ohio Soldier Attacked at Concert

:eek: they need to grab the perp and ship him over to spend a week with barton's unit

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

This should drive home to liberals who read it, what they support. But they wont believe it, even if you show them. Nauseating.

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

Can not go back to Iraq. What a Bummer! <br />He will have to stay over here. Life just sucks.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

AAAARGGGGGG that freakin got me so bent....I ...I....I aaargggggggg........I dont even know what to say except how come nobody helped him? Heres some guy who risked his life and almost lost it for our freedom and some P.O.S. beats him down for it......GRRRRRRRR. I tell you what, Im a Christian man who walks the walk but I know if I was there I would did my best to have taken care o' bussiness!!!!!!!

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

sad indeed. But to say we represent that is just stupid. There are extremists on all sides.

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

12 footer, this liberal takes exception to your remark. As a veteran who was drafted while your hero president was hiding in the Natl. Guard. and using every aspect of his fathers position and wealth to keep from serving is an afront to anyone who did his duty, being liberal or conservative. <br /> I am still waiting for anyone too come forward to say they saw this coward at any of the units meetings! I would think that a Texas congressman's son being in the unit from another state would create a lasting image in someones mind" I was in the same unit as G.W. Bush"! <br /> It is always easy to send someone else into harms way. It takes a honest person to do it(and hate it).

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Mrbscott, How did you feel about the protests during the republican convention? In my opinion there were many people there who acted just as stupid, It seems many on the left are anti-war, anti-violence.....until it suits them and then they somehow feel rightous in acting how they want. It freakin ridiculous.....

The only thing about this story that is giving me any kind of warm feeling is the thought of the a** beating that punk is going to receive when he gets sent to the clink for what he did to that soldier.

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

My daughter was going to go to Dubya's apperance in Mankato Minn. Guess what. Unless you roll over and commit to the coward, you coudn't get in. And he is the sitting President. Secret service on our dime etc. And this is the best we can do? <br /> "Life's a ***** and then you die" unless you are rich, have a President in your pocket and then when you die your idiot children can continue the line. Sounds like the old system they had in England. Would you like to be called a Duke or a Lady? (In public or in private might nake a difference).

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Trash acts as trash is.Trash is not owned or supported by any political group.To accuse either liberal or conservative of protecting or supporting trash verges on stupidity.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Hey Telmanmn how do you feel about Clintons service record......my guess it probably didnt matter to you back then, but now you call our leader a coward........Someone could say, better a coward than a traitor, but truth be told this is an issue about the here and now.......whos the coward the one who stood up for our country or the one who p*ssyfoots around and cant figure out what he would do. It takes courage to make a stand, I say someone who cant make a stand for fear of what others may think is a coward.Lets get back to the subject here the only coward that should being talked about in this thread is the loser how jumped a hero from behind cuz he didnt like his shirt. :mad: :mad: :mad:

ebbtide176

Commander

are we talking about harvard vs rhodes scholar now? :) <br /><br />
After a two-week leave, Barton was supposed to return to Iraq Tuesday. But his broken nose will delay his return.<br /><br />Barton is waiting for doctors to tell him when he can return to active duty. He said wants to go back as soon as possible because his unit was just attacked. Eleven soldiers were wounded and two were killed, he said.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Not to be some stinkin liberal,but after having read this story for the third time,there seems to be something fishy about it.Is this a highly trained combat soldier? Since when does a broken nose make you unfit for combat?? It does not add up.In the army that I went to I would have been given some pain killers,some band-aids and back to duty.

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

Ebb: A legacy harvard? A poor Clinton. Another country. Duh!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I wonder what it was printed on the shirt and why the article wouldn't repeat it.<br /><br />I must have been a troll to provoke such a cowardly attack.<br /><br />Interesting how you liberals have derailed this thread into a bash Bush party. Have you no decency at all? Proof of MRBScott's point that there are extremists on all sides.<br /><br />LMAO at telemanmn's spelling of scholar. :D :D

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

qoute........"I don't remember getting hit at all, really," said Barton, a member of the 1st Calvary Division. "He hit me in the back of the head. I fell and hit the ground. I was knocked unconscious and he continued to punch and kick me on the ground."<br /><br />It says it was a Iraqi freedom shirt JB....not sure if thats all it said.

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

JB. May you live long and prosper. I was only trying to find out if anyone even tries to find out if what is posted is true. I am still wating to see if it is still correct. They say this happened. <br />Give me a good link. I did the link. Nothing came up.