Ohio Roundo Update

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Ohio Roundo Update

Oh, no prob, MY. I knew what you meant...<br />We haven't given up yet! Weatherman's record/opinion is not too trustworthy (might as well be "look out the window... what you see is what you got"). The wife said she may not go, and if not, my friend said he'd surely like to go with me. Probably won't make up our minds until the morning of...

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander

Brian-<br />With the weather as unstable as it is Lake Erie may be scratched. Until the conditions stabilize it looks like we are in this PM thunderstorm routine all week + .....<br />If the outlook stays the same we will ditch the Lake Erie trip and maybe head to Alum Friday and/or Saturday...it's an hour by hour thing with these conditions.<br />Still have my email? Shoot me a line and I'll send my cellphone #.<br />No fishing on our boat....we prefer to think of ourselves as fish disturbers :)

gonfishn

Commander

You folks can still come to Saltfork..Boating is boating..Won't disturb us in the least..If ya show up we can do some grilling in the afternoon and help me shave MYs head after I catch the gator on my duck..<br /><br />Chance of storms in the forecast and in the 80s...<br />Got a cabin on the lake and a grill out front so come join if ya have a hanker to..Cabin is under Gonfishn...Just go to Lodge and they will tell you where we are at..Ramp right there and slips..

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Bomar, <self-edited><br />I keep going out to the garage and petting my baby, telling her, "Soon, baby, soon!", lol. Had one heckuva t-storm here a couple of hours ago. Surprised work hasnt' called yet! Like you, we'll be playing it hour-by-hour.<br />Jeff, there's only a 30% chance of isolate t-storms for Sat., so it may be a go. Again, hour-by-hour.

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander

Brian-<br />Got it!<br />Check your email...