Of all the times to be sick!

crab bait

Captain
Re: Of all the times to be sick!

BOY,,!! wish i was smart enuff to 'come-done' with sumthin'..<br /><br />to stay in bed an be away from all those money/present grabbin' ingrates.. now that's what i call 'HAPPY HOLIDAYS'..!!<br /><br /><br />hey CHRIS,, an i betcha you had the best s** you ever had in your life 3 days before xmas,too..

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

True on the suportive family,Ross. I mean, if you have to be down for the count...
emthup.gif
<br />Chris, no doubt on the trade. That draws more vacuum. It is bound to happen at least once in everyone's life. Mine was after a 13 ,happy(i thought) year Marriage. That was in 1984,and there is still a twinge of resentment. But she is ans allways be be, the mother of my children.We have an amecable (SP) relationship these days.<br />I can tell you this too-- You'll find a much better companion,who will probably be a lifelong friend.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Differance between "DAYQUIL & NIGHTQUIL is the achol content!!!! ;) :cool: <br /><br />Happy New Year!!!! :cool: :cool:

crab bait

Captain

i thought i was the 'opium' content..!!<br /> that stuff is liquid narcotic..<br /><br />it knocks me silly..!!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Well, it's on the move...Went from my throat to my sinuses, from my sinuses to my chest...I think this is a good sign :confused:

one more cast

Captain

I'm right there with ya 12Footer. Friday 7 am trip to the ER with what the doc called bronchial spasms.All I know is I couldn't breath. Now I think it turned to bronchitis. Worst part is I can't take any cold meds and my immune system is shot due to my arthritis drugs. I still had a nice Christmas though.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Bummer,OMC. Sounds a lot worse than what I got. Mine has migrated into my chest now, and the fever has broken...Just in time to go back to the salt mines.<br />I hope they can give you something to get that out with,lest it turn into pnuemonia (sp). Take care,bro!

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

12,<br />Hope you are feelin' better now that you get to enjoy the wonderful privilege of going back to work! :rolleyes: <br /><br />Sorry you weren't doin' so great over the Christmas holiday but it's nice to see all the well wishes from these fine people.<br /><br />Chris,<br />That's some major vacuumage but better to get it over with now before a more serious mistake could happen. Sorry to hear about the rotten timing.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Hi all,<br /><br />Thanks for the messages of support. Nice to know someone cares.<br /><br />Crab bait. No s** 3 days before Christmas. I had just spent 30 days offshore and that was the 'welcome home' present (phone call). <br /><br />Chris............

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

Quote by 12footer,<br /><br />"Well, it's on the move...Went from my throat to my sinuses, from my sinuses to my chest...I think this is a good sign "<br /><br />Yep, and when it gets to yer toes it's almost over :D ! (snotty toes? hope ya get'em soon) :D Thats a get well to all of ya.<br />btw Chris, bummer.

gaugeguy

Captain

That sucks Chris, nothing worse than the "dear John" letter, or in your case the "dear Chris" phone call.

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Chris, bummer dude! Sorry.<br />I'm back up today and feeling much better. Going out with my grandaughter for breakfast soon!<br />Thats after she's finished wearing her Nanna down.........<br />Ross