OCM Cobra 3.0 Stalls in neutral

juancvillalobosj

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 25, 2008
Messages
4
Hopefully someone can help me with my problem. The problem occurs when the engine is warm and running, no problem in the start up, I can run all day with no problem but when I return to neutral it will stall. I already Replace the spark plugs, fuel filter & clean the carb. but yesterday after 2 hours cruising I was arriving to the dock and it happen again is like the engine get overflow, I try to rev up but nothing. Any suggestions?:confused:

Thank you
 

chiefalen

Captain
Joined
May 18, 2008
Messages
3,598
Re: OCM Cobra 3.0 Stalls in neutral

How does it idle and at what rpm. In the water in gear.
 

llbt

Cadet
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
7
Re: OCM Cobra 3.0 Stalls in neutral

if it happens when shifting it could be your shift interupt switch shift cable bad or out of adjustment
 

juancvillalobosj

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 25, 2008
Messages
4
Re: OCM Cobra 3.0 Stalls in neutral

In Idle speed is runing really smooth, the idle is around 700 800 rpms.
 
Top