FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have not been able to find out where the marina's are located in relation to the town or what they charge per day for transits. (i.e. slip fee per foot, water, electric; I don't need 30 or 50 AMPS {I only need a 110 outlet to run two lights and sometimes a coffee pot] and a dump station for a port-o-potty.