Now we lay siege to ye

Peglegpete

Cadet
Re: Now we lay siege to ye

It is Peg Leg Pete, yer old first mate and now the one who will send you to yer death. You left me to rot in that Spanish prison, but I did break out, y'see. I have followed you across the seven seas, all in hopes of havin' this chance little meetin'. <br /><br />Now we meet face to face, and it shall be the last time I look in yer eyes, for soon I will close them forever. <br /><br />Now I run you through!<br />
piratesword27nn.jpg

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

CLANG!<br />
piratesword18rx.jpg
<br /><br />Too slow are ye, Pete...ye will not dodge my blade...

Peglegpete

Cadet

OOohhhhhhh...... arrrrr.....<br /><br />I am done in... curse you, Blackbeard... may you choke on that gold. <br /><br />I shall have my revenge... in the next... life....<br /><br />
deadpirate27we.jpg

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Har har har har!!<br /><br />Now nothin' stands in the way. The gold is ours, mateys. Have yer eyes ever seen so lovely a sight? <br />
gold7om.jpg
<br /><br />Load up as much as ye can carry, and then some. Rob this wretched Colony of all that it's got. Bring along its women, for a bit of sport later on. Har har. <br /><br />And when ye have had yer fun, burn it to the ground. Leave nothing of the iboats Colony except its charred ashes. Let this be a lesson to all of ye. Cross a pirate and suffer like no man has suffered before. <br /><br />Now we take leave of the iBoats Colony, or rather, whatever be left of it.<br /><br />Raise the flag high and unfurl the sails, mateys. Set a course for the horizon and let the winds guide our destiny...<br /><br />
sunset5cb.jpg

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Alright you guys, get a room. A chat room. :D

eeboater

Commander

I think, after rousting the truth... this is his/their way of saying they're not posting in this forum anymore.<br /><br />We can only hope. :rolleyes:

aspeck

Staff member

Very Entertaining - stupid, but entertaining. It is a given that it was one person - the pictures are all from the same account. But which person, that is the question. Who has the creativity, and the resourcefulness, and the time, to do such a thing? Hmmm ...

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Edward Teach:<br /> ....Give my warm regards to Casey Jones when ya see him, arrrr.
A a lame pirate you seem to be. Don't even know the difference between the landlubber railroader Casey Jones and the master of the deep, Davey Jones!

BassCat73

Petty Officer 1st Class

I wasn't going to post here because the whole thing seems to be lame, but when Boomyal pointed out the Casey Jones post I laughed my "arrrrrrse" off...<br /><br />"Lame pirate" -- That's hilarious!!!!!!

eeboater

Commander

Interesting... did anyone else receive this message? It was sent to me on Yahoo Messenger when I was offline:<br /><br />---------------------------------------------<br /><br />newspaperaddress (8/30/2005 7:55:58 PM): A quick pirate message to you, then i bid thee farewell forever... in case anyone asked or cared, there were as many as four of us on the board, though i was the one who closed it all out with the 'final siege.' It was part of a scavenger hunt for another website. Imageshack isn't an 'account'... anyone can host a photo on it, so you can't tell anything by that. Our siege was for a scavenger hunt on another website. We wanted to provide you with the most wondrous display of message board piracy ever seen, complete with scintillating cannon battles, engrossing plot twists and quite possibly the only live message-board swordfight. <br /><br /><br />newspaperaddress (8/30/2005 7:57:50 PM): We thank you and the friendly folks of iboats for putting up with us, and hope some of it amused you. (Surely, some of it didn't.) <br /><br />---------------------------------------------<br /><br />Why he sent it to me on my Yahoo Messenger rather than posting it on the forum for everyone to see is interesting....<br /><br /><br />Sean

Peglegpete

Cadet

it was in the profile. the jb moderator fellow did not have a PM address, so i figured i'd send it to eeboating, attempted cybersleuth. i thought he'd appreciate the explanation.<br /><br />thanks to everyone who played along, partook in the piracy, or at least rolled their eyes in bemusement. the pirate players thank you for coming. be sure to tip your waitress.

Wotknot

Petty Officer 1st Class

It's obvious. Your av tripped his trigger.....lol<br />And he's right, too. Imageshack is just a imagehosting site as I use it, too.

crab bait

Captain

come back, PETE,ED,GOV,CRAZY, JEAN,& TIMMY..<br /><br />COME BACK..don't go.. <br /><br />can i come with ye..?? i can cuss,fight, an drink with the best of ye..

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

"I intend to see to it that any man who wears a pirate brand or sails under a pirate flag gets what he deserves - a short drop and a sudden stop!"<br />--Commodore Norrington