Now the shiites are joining the fray

SCO

Lieutenant
Re: Now the shiites are joining the fray

Must respectfully disagree Wvit. Goal was to remove Saddam and plant democracy. Nobody thinks we can force them to want democracy. If they don't take to it, then we will pull out I bet. As MY says, the people fighting us are the gangs. If the people cant be separated from the tribal heads, it wont work and I think Bush and Company know that. Have a nice day :p , Signed, The new kinder and gentler SCO(just funnin with you JB) ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

"Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is..."<br /><br />The outlaw Josey Wales

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

oh yea, great news.<br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />..<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />I just saved 100's by switching to Geico

oddjob

Commander

What MY and SCO said! :) <br /><br />PS- And GUAGEguy :D