Now for something that's really important.....

RatFish

Chief Petty Officer
Now for something that's really important.....

What's for dinner tonight?

ndemge

Commander
Re: Now for something that's really important.....

"Fend for yourself night"<br /><br />So probably a monster salad with a can of tuna on top.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Humble pie!

ehenry

Commander

Deer tenderloin, smothered in gravy and onions, homegrown butter beans, homegrown G90 sweet corn, the last tomatoes from my garden, rice, and cornbread.

MichaelMullis

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Smoked, country style pork ribs,used apple/maple chips. butterbeans, Mac and cheese, homemade biscuits, sweet tea.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey, efh! What time should I come over?<br /><br />Sounds scrumptious! :)

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by efhenry:<br /> Deer tenderloin, smothered in gravy and onions, homegrown butter beans, homegrown G90 sweet corn, the last tomatoes from my garden, rice, and cornbread.
Lessee, plane flies out in ten minutes, I should arrive at your place in about time for dinner...getouttahere!!!! You makin me drool all over my keyboard, and I am at work! Now, THAT is cruel!!!!!!!!!1

gaugeguy

Captain

Wife has a meeting tonight, so its up to me to provide something nutritous for the boys...<br /><br />Whatever it is, it isn't gonna be pretty :confused:

achris

More fish than mountain goat

I've sorta loss my appetite.... being as it's now 4 in the moring here. Think I'll start looking a breakfast, then maybe some sleep...

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by achris:<br /> I've sorta loss my appetite.... being as it's now 4 in the moring here. Think I'll start looking a breakfast, then maybe some sleep...
achris, iffen you'd come up topside and see the world from this side:) Just think, no more 'roo, no devil, no 'dillo....get some elk, moose, deer, and the fixin's...

ehenry

Commander

JB, Sprattt...yall come on, theres gonna be plenty....had a minor catastrophy of sorts at the house the other day and thats why i'm having what I'm having.....one of those wall receptacals with the breaker in it tripped when my wife was washing the carport out and the circuit the freezer was on tripped. Fortunately I caught it before anyhthing spoiled so we've been eating might high on the hog the past few days.

RatFish

Chief Petty Officer

I just got off the phone with wifey. It looks like we will be having my favorite mystery meat... SPAM!

ehenry

Commander

Damn, Ratfish....you need to come to my place.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Anyone being Force fed????

f_inscreenname

Commander

SPAM??? Spam is illegal! :p Or it least it should be. Still mad :mad: but I will get over it.

RatFish

Chief Petty Officer

Thanks efhenry, thats mighty nice of you. I'd never make it in time.

KennyKenCan

Commander

RatFish,<br /><br />SPAM cannot be classified as food, meat, or anything else!<br /><br />SPAM should be outlawed!<br /><br />Reminds me of that Monty Python song...<br /><br />SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM!<br /><br />"Well, we got sausage, egg and SPAM; SPAM, sausage, egg and SPAM; SPAM, sausage, egg, sausage,SPAM and SPAM; egg, sausage, egg, and SPAM; SPAM, egg, sausage, SPAM, egg, sausage and SPAM..."

RatFish

Chief Petty Officer

Hey, somebody has to eat the parts nobody wants. You guys don't know what your missing! :D Or maybe you do? :confused: