FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a trim and tilt 88hp Evinrude. It blew a month ago.im looking at a 135hp manual tilt. Is there anyway I can use my tt bracket to trim and tilt the 135? Thanks for the advice.
Will the controls work? The seller said the controls, wire harness, and trim and tilt will work. He said I had to take off the trim and tilt and transom brackets off and bolt it to the 135. I’m just asking for more advice before I spend the money.