Nobody fishing?

SirFishesALot

Seaman Apprentice
The big Stripers have been here in good numbers for the past month. Scattered, with no real pattern to follow, you just have to be in the right place at the right time.

If my carb kits arrive on Monday as promised, I’ll be ready to put the boat back in the water by the end of next week.
That's awesome I got to get some new seals and a new carbjet in my outboard before I am ready to get the boat out. Although we won't have open water here for another month.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
That's awesome I got to get some new seals and a new carbjet in my outboard before I am ready to get the boat out. Although we won't have open water here for another month.
Our lakes are open which is a month early. It's been a crazy winter or lack thereof....

aspeck

Staff member
I had planned on fishing tomorrow, but I have a funeral to do, so that shoots the day.

rxl650

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I got out on Georgian Bay a few days ago. First outing this year. Pretty spotty but managed a 6-7lb spring salmon. Winter showed up again since then.

aspeck

Staff member
Well you now can start the service with "I am truly sorry about his passing"
Truly! And the sun is shining, there is a chill in the breeze, but it would be a great day to hit the water! Then I said, well, Saturday. But this morning I learned that a close friend lost his mother and the funeral and viewing are Saturday. He was my best friend all through school, and we are still close today. People need to stop dying so I can go fishing! Grrr! Don't get any ideas, dwco! You need to stick around or maybe we will just scatter your ashes while trolling ...

dwco5051

Commander
People need to stop dying so I can go fishing! Grrr! Don't get any ideas, dwco! You need to stick around or maybe we will just scatter your ashes while trolling ...
That would be fine with my wife as she could stay home and get a head start on setting stuff outside for the yard sale.