No End In Sight

WoodRust

Seaman
Re: No End In Sight

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> You're welcome Woodrust. Aren't you glad you have a neighbor who indirectly looks out for your best interests?
Give us back our dead for your wars!!!

WoodRust

Seaman

Originally posted byccc:<br /> BOMB THEM That's the only way... In doing so, it would put the rest of the world in it's place by knowing the the USA means business... <br /><br />How about this for foriegn policy? You're either with us, or your dead... :eek:
Brilliant Idea ->nuke 'em!!! <br /><br />Thats The Way To Win A War and prove the 'USA mean business'...jap. cars, tvs & electronics!! And now da 'Chinese Walmat cheapos too. <br /><br />I personaly just can't wait for the Iraqi victory treats!!!!!!!

WoodRust

Seaman

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br />
Originally posted by WoodRust:<br /> Americans just don't seem to understand...You're not leaving!!!!!!!! <br /><br />You never left Kuwait, You never left Sauda Arabia, Quatar, Germany, England, Korea, Japan, Phillipines....get the idea?
What towers would you like to level next?? how about wiping out the complete attendees of the next NASCAR race or football game?<br />We will remain vigilant, of course. But those who would do this are our sworn enemies now in this war upon Islamic terrorism.<br />After we listened to those communist plants of the 60's, we have learned our lessons well-- those of us who didn't buy-into the BS, and run to Canada when called-upon top serve.<br />We learned how the enemy can erode our resolve from the inside out, on our own streets. But make no mistake, those lessons stung the country to it's core.<br />There are those of us who will never forget 9/11/01, the Cole, the first WTC bombing, or the rest. The enemy wants our destruction. Those of you who won't forget, won't allow them to win this thing. Those of you who wish to protest, protest.But I'll just keep my eye on you...Yuo might be a plant.(Forever vigilant, you know).
Quit defending the world & start defending America

WoodRust

Seaman

[QB] Originally posted by 12Footer ...What towers would you like to level next??terrorism.<br />After we listened to those communist plants of the 60's, we have learned our lessons well-- those of us who didn't buy-into the BS, and run to Canada when called-upon top serve.<br />/QB]
Da Commies Plants You say!!!! That's an original-I've never heard it before?? :cool: Are they planted in Florida??