No Cabo

Fly Rod

Commander
Re: No Cabo

:) Hey gaugeguy!!!! :p That was my saying!!! :D <br /><br />The actual saying is suppose to read "The family that Prays together Stays together" I just thought that I'd change it!! "HEE!!!HEE!!'

tylerin

Commander

You guys can stick that money in them g-strings if ya want, but i'm gonna be buying up all the bait with my money. <br />
Carpy why you buying bait for? Those carp will eat dog crap :D
Guess i'm a little different than some of you fellas. There ain't nobody I would rather spend time with than my family.<br />
Me too. thats what I'll do the other 51 weeks of the year (minus a hunting trip here and there :D )

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br />Guess i'm a little different than some of you fellas. There ain't nobody I would rather spend time with than my family.
Me too Carpy. Nothing I like better than to go out on the pontoon with my family, kick back have a burger on the grill and watch the little one's fish and have a good time.<br />Just don't get any better.<br />No nightlife can compare.<br /><br />As far as nightlife goes, they can have it. Does nothing for me. Just some that like it and that's their business.

tylerin

Commander

As far as nightlife goes, they can have it. Does nothing for me. Just some that like it and that's their business.<br />
Who said anything about nightlife? I just wanted to do a little fishing w/ my buddies. My family is the most important thing to me, than my buddies. Personally I wish my wife would take a trip w/ her buddies and have a great time. To me its healthy for a relationship

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by tylerin:<br />Who said anything about nightlife? I just wanted to do a little fishing w/ my buddies.
uh huh, ok mac, sure. :D