FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
During hockey season, my Tivo is a lifesaver. I almost never watch a game in real time anymore, I always start 45 minutes after puck drop. That way I can skip commercials and any of the talking heads between periods.
I wouldn't say the Pens owned this game ... They owned the first 2 periods and the last 6 minutes of the 3rd ... But for 14 minutes they had me quite worried. They stopped pressing and played prevent defense ... I hate that!
Yeah - The 3rd period had me a little concerned too. Prevent defense doesn't work in the NFL and sure doesn't work in the NHL. When the Pens stop shooting at the net, their game goes downhill.
Game 7 in the 'Burgh! It's a great day for hockey! 8pm ...Wife and daughter have been informed that there are other TV's in the house, if they want to watch anything else, they can go to the basement or the bedroom, I have the HD TV tonight!
Yep ... Ladies are at the church ... If this game continues like it is, my neck is gonna be sore by 11pm! Back and forth, back and forth ... Pens need to pressure and keep the pressure on!