NFL - Off- Season Debates/News/Banter

aspeck

Staff member
I would be willing to throw a ball for $30M!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I'll pick you off the ground after your 1st hit...

aspeck

Staff member
For $30M they can hit me all I want ... I will keep getting up till I am no longer able ... LOL!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
For $30M they can hit me all I want ... I will keep getting up till I am no longer able ... LOL!

Then you'll be a babbling fool. Oh, wait! :rofl:

Would it really take $30M? I'm a lot cheaper. :eek:

bassman284

Commander
I don't know. I have a feeling that first hit might change your mind as to what the job is worth.

GA_Boater

I agree with Reid - Just smash the dude. And I am not a violent person.

How can Brown be dissing JuJU for a fumble when he was playing in the game while Brown was benched for not practicing? JuJu tried and Brown gave up!

aspeck

Staff member
The dude has issues, and now Oakland has issues. Enough said, moving along from the side freak (ego) show ...

and GA, Brown was playing in that game (week 16 NEw Orleans). AB thought the ball that JuJu fumbled should have been thrown to him (but then every ball should have been thrown to him).

Last edited:

GA_Boater

I was off a week. A mind is a terrible thing to waste, especially when it ain't all there to start with. :doh:

Anyhoo - Good riddance!

aspeck

Staff member
John Manziel says you won't see Johnny Football any more. He is admitting he had a substance abuse, anger issues, and is bipolar. On his meds and off alcohol now, John Football is working hard to get back in the game. He admits he squandered an opportunity with the Browns when he came in the NFL unprepared. Now, at 26, he is preparing and hoping he can get a second chance. It all sounds good coming out of his mouth. He certainly had a lot of potential when he came into the NFL. If he has turned things around (and I hope he has), I hope some team gives him another chance. He was fun to watch in college ...

Old Ironmaker

Captain
John Manziel says you won't see Johnny Football any more. He is admitting he had a substance abuse, anger issues, and is bipolar. On his meds and off alcohol now, John Football is working hard to get back in the game. He admits he squandered an opportunity with the Browns when he came in the NFL unprepared. Now, at 26, he is preparing and hoping he can get a second chance. It all sounds good coming out of his mouth. He certainly had a lot of potential when he came into the NFL. If he has turned things around (and I hope he has), I hope some team gives him another chance. He was fun to watch in college ...

He's done like dinner. He couldn't stick with 2 CFL teams, Hamilton (my home town) and Montreal. How in heavens name can he perform well enough to make any NFL team when he wasn't good enough to play in the Comical Football League.