News from Down Under

arfaname

Seaman
Re: News from Down Under

Well after trying to get in here for months I am now able. I found that the admin of iboats had blocked an IP range that i fell within. I was able to get in here from work but not from home and therefore had never registered. Well here I am and geez I have some catchin up to do reading every post ever posted on here.. lol<br /><br />Gday Aldo also. Dunaruna hasn't hit the water again yet. Been to busy to do the exhaust as mentioned. <br /><br />Im the new owner of Aldo's old boat\<br /><br /><br />Regards<br /><br />Sean

QC

Supreme Mariner

Welcome to iboats, arfaname.<br /><br />Cool about the Aldo connection. I have spent quite a bit of time in Oz. Mostly Melbourne and Perth. Both great towns, and I love your country. :)

Originally posted by arfaname:<br /> Well after trying to get in here for months <br />Im the new owner of Aldo's old boat\<br /><br /><br />Regards<br /><br />Sean
Hey Aldo, this guy bought your boat and he still talks to you. ;) ;) ;) ;) <br />Arfaname, good to see you post again. :)

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

Sounds to me as if we are ALL back again.<br /><br />BTW aspec, thanks for your help in getting this to the mods attention, It looks as if evryone is pleased with the outcome now.<br />My connection is running a little faster now than it has been also.<br />Great.<br /> :) <br />Hope it stays this way.<br /><br />Peter

Dunaruna

Admiral

Hey Sean, <br /><br />Still haven't floated the old girl???<br /><br />I was planning on contacting you about the clymer manual, still interested? I should be back at work full time next week - hopefully.<br /><br />Aldo

Darren Smith

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Not only from down under, but Panama as well. I could always log on at work, but now I can get on from home as well. No more weekend withdrawls! :p

arfaname

Seaman

Thanks for the welcome fellas. <br /><br />As for buying Aldo's boat and still talking to him. He's one of those fellas thats as genuine off here as he is on. Actually only found the connection by searching on the boats name. <br /><br />As far as floating her Aldo I keep changing my mind on the best way to do the exhausts. Hopefully make progress this weekend. Still keen on the manual. Ill drop around. <br /><br />anyway enough highjacking threads for now. <br /><br />aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi <br /><br /> :D

Originally posted by arfaname:<br /> Thanks for the welcome fellas. <br /><br />anyway enough highjacking threads for now. <br /><br /> :D
I an not familiar with this colloquialism. :confused:

Dunaruna

Admiral

Sean, I think this is one of those threads that can't be hi-jacked, it's a bit of a melting pot so to speak :p <br /><br />Ray, 'hi-jacking a thread' means that someone changes the theme of a thread, in other words, posts something that doesn't relate to the original topic.<br /><br />Aldo