FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Yeah they sure are fun, I just couldn't say no when I saw him , gets along great with Spike dog too, he's really quieting down today, so many changes for him yesterday
Nice pup ez ! The Admiral has 2 full blooded pickyerneese and just added a black lab puppy ... :facepalm:
I don't have any dogs ..At least that's what I tell em ..