New

bubbakat

Captain
Re: New

That is a good looking boat and I do belive your staple gun will shoot thru the coating before you go to all the trouble try a small board coated the way you will do seats and try it<br /> good luck and it is a nobel deed you are doing for the kids

soggybottom

Cadet

Nice boat! Nice garage too! Your project looks alot like mine did. Except mine is an outboard. I think you got a very good deal on this rig and you seem to have the right attitude to bring it back to new condition. My wife has a good question- What's the difference between a hobby and an obsession? <br />Man I wish I had a garage/shop like that!

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

You will have a sweet boat when you are done. Before you spend the $23 at Home Despot on resin, you may want to check other sources. I got all my resin from a shop that repairs/customizes boats for $17 a gallon. They have the stuff in bulk amounts and have no problem selling it. They make a lot of money on the deal they give you, as they pay a lot less. I bought everything I needed except the foam from that shop. You can also try internet outlets as well, like US Composites or whatever. Good luck...