taviking22
Cadet
Thread starter- Joined
- Aug 28, 2008
- Messages
- 28
Thought I'd say "Hi" as just joined this forum. Within the past 6 weeks I purchased an '08 Pro Guide V-16 SC. This is my first powered boat as previously had a Crawdad with a trolling motor for pond-jumping. I was tired of mooching fishing trips off my buddies who had their own fishing boat.
So far, I've been very pleased with the boat. It offers me what I wanted: a quality fishing boat that did not set me back an arm and a leg, roomy, easy trailering, and fits into my 23 foot deep garage with space to spare. It has the 50 hp 2 cycle Merc, which now that it's broken it, provides all the speed and reliability I need.
I'm sure I'll gain a lot of information from this forum.
Thanks for allowing me onboard!
So far, I've been very pleased with the boat. It offers me what I wanted: a quality fishing boat that did not set me back an arm and a leg, roomy, easy trailering, and fits into my 23 foot deep garage with space to spare. It has the 50 hp 2 cycle Merc, which now that it's broken it, provides all the speed and reliability I need.
I'm sure I'll gain a lot of information from this forum.
Thanks for allowing me onboard!