FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I was wondering if a '65 18 HP Johnson would be a good match for a 12 foot SIB. The seller told me the brand is SportNatique but I can't find any info on it.
Thanks for the help
I was wondering if a '65 18 HP Johnson would be a good match for a 12 foot SIB. The seller told me the brand is SportNatique but I can't find any info on it.
Thanks for the help
sure - check the rating plate on the boat. sounds about right. Those 18's are fairly light at about 80 pounds, and they're about 15HP by modern equivalent (propshaft) power ratings .