New to me Starcraft Mariner

cj8mule

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: New to me Starcraft Mariner

After working on the boat yesterday the Admiral gave me a "suggestion" that I should clean up the cluster fornication that is the garage. While it probably is a good idea her suggestions sometimes rub me the wrong way.

Hey Gator! May I suggest that you listen to that Admiral... especially with the hormones flowin' :)

g8er4lyfe

Cadet

After heeding the Admiral's suggestions I will be stripping the rest of the paint off of the exterior. Borrowing the brother in-laws pressure washer and cleaning the inside of the hull. Gluvit / Coat it and then I will then be removing the motor. Get the boat flipped and remove the rest of the paint. As I said I am doing the manual labor things that cost very little money. And cj I am listening to the Admiral as she keeps her crazy in the box for the most part. It is weird she can see her crazy better than when she wasn't carrying my angel spawn :) Oh and where exactly do I paint the coat it? Just hit the individual rivets or what?

cj8mule

Gator--

Just gluvit the seams and rivets. You only need to buy the quart and probably won't use it all.

g8er4lyfe

Cadet

Sometimes life gets in the way. I have been out for the last week with 102+ fever off and on. Thank God I am feeling a bit better. Good news is around the corner I hope as someone wants to come and take a look at the motorcycle. That will fill the coffers to start/complete the old tinny project.

g8er4lyfe

Cadet

OK Good news and bad news. Good news is I bought a house and am going to be doing some remodeling. Bad news is that less time for the boat. But I can accidently end up with some things for the boat while doing the remodel :) Pink insulation anyone?

cj8mule

Great news gator! Don't forget any tools you may need also... :D