new to iboats

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer
hi everyone, im new here and was just wondering how do you move up the ranks, im a cadet with no direction. any help would be great. Thanks Braxton :confused: :)

rwise

Captain
Re: new to iboats

Post often! the more you post the higher your rank!

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Yep. Do like rwise said. And notice the technique I just employed to increase my post count without contributing any substance or content to the thread.

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Welcome aboard!<br />This is a great site!<br />You will soon find that there is almost no boat problem you may have that someone here hasn't "been there, fixed that" before.<br />Also, make sure to read the FAQ section before posting.....you question may well be there.<br /><br />Dave

LadyFish

Admiral

Welcome aboard Braxton. :cool: <br /><br />Post count and rank aren't all they're cracked up to be. Its the quality of your posts that really count. :)

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Welcome aboard Braxton. :cool: <br /><br />Post count and rank aren't all they're cracked up to be. Its the quality of your posts that really count. :)
Note LadyFish's post count.....Kind'a like some rich guy saying money isn’t every thing. Any way Braxton, welcome to Iboats....where posting for rank is a way of life!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Welcome aboard Braxton, don't worry about the rank and stuff, just get to posting and the rest will come.<br /><br />If you have any questions, just holler for technospeedo or "the oil doc".

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Post count doesn't matter? Well, yeah. I guess you're right LF. :)

aspeck

Staff member

Welcome to the family, Braxton! Enjoy the insight and information that you can get her. Enjoy the politics that are discussed, the jokes, etc. Welcome aboard!<br /><br />(And thanks for giving me a reason to make another post! HA! :) )

NYMINUTE

Captain

Just send me $200.00 (cash) and I will call you Admiral, or anything you desire Braxton. Welcome to the sanatarium. ;)

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

If your boat and motor is a steaming heap of crap you will be an admiral in no time. :D <br /><br /><br />Seriously though, this is a site made up of some really great folks who donate their knowledge for free. :)

monoshock

Petty Officer 1st Class

Welcome aboard Braxton. :D <br />I’ve joined other forums before that made fun of you because you had bad grammar or misspelled words; I’ve never had this happen here. This is a good place with good people :D , they have helped me several times on Evinrude/Johnson problems. I check in with this forum almost everyday.<br /><br />Oh yea, I would post a picture of yourself holding big a mohunkin fish :eek: , you will get more respect. :D :D LOL<br />Check mine and JB's.

I'd say you are well on your way to becoming an officer and a gentleman. Everything is a numbers game these days. All you need is a thick skin and a keyboard. ;) :wink: :eek: :p :p <br />Formerly Tech. Nostupeedo :D

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> Welcome aboard Braxton, don't worry about the rank and stuff, just get to posting and the rest will come.<br /><br />If you have any questions, just holler for technospeedo or "the oil doc".
"I just love it when a plan comes together." :D