ExplorGM
Cadet
Thread starter- Joined
- May 13, 2020
- Messages
- 28
Hi, I am new to the forum so I apologize in advance for any etiquette errors... I have a 1975 Chrysler that I acquired in a trade a couple years ago. Seller listed it as a 130hp model and the engine cover is for a 130. Its been sitting waiting it's turn. (working on a 1972 Aquarius sailboat that is now in the water, a 63 Chevy C10 and 69 Buick Convert. too many projects) The motor starts immediately and runs, lots of new upholstery, and carpeting done by me and the kids. New fuel components from tank to motor. Started looking for an impeller and/or kit and came across an interesting problem. The tag lists the motor as 707HA, but the powerhead is a 4 cylinder so can't be a 70hp? Must have been swapped at some point. Block stamping on top is 476. I am told that this might help to identify the motor? Told it could be anything from a 105 to a 140? Anyone have access to block ID lists? It does have the smaller WB carbs (2) so these may have come off another motor? Trying to post small .25mp photos but keep getting an error message. Maybe I am too new to post photos?
Last edited: