new to Fort Lauderdale

1983rinker

Petty Officer 1st Class
I'm looking forward to getting on the water.I'm waiting to get my boat ship from Chesapeake City Maryland. is there anybody I can go boating with and chip in for gas. Looking for a cruiser type boat. I'm going through withdrawal, need my boat. Lol

IraRat

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: new to Fort Lauderdale

Hi, neighbor.

Wish I could help you out, but I don't really know anyone going off shore right now. Otherwise, it's just the intercoastal.

I hope you realize that we have maybe a month or two left before we enter storm season--which means expect horrendous thunderstorms every single afternoon, so you have to get out there early. Lately though, it's only been one summer out of two with really bad rains.

But you gotta get your arse down to the Keys when you're ready to make a long trip!

1983rinker

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hi, neighbor.

Wish I could help you out, but I don't really know anyone going off shore right now. Otherwise, it's just the intercoastal.

I hope you realize that we have maybe a month or two left before we enter storm season--which means expect horrendous thunderstorms every single afternoon, so you have to get out there early. Lately though, it's only been one summer out of two with really bad rains.

But you gotta get your arse down to the Keys when you're ready to make a long trip!

Ya, I know I'll just go out in the am when I can. Plus the storms move in a and out fast.
Thanks.

sasto

Captain

Take a ride around the waters in a Water Taxi. I've always enjoyed them. Good Luck!

IraRat

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey--did you get hit with the rain and hail TODAY? We got hammered in Coral Springs.

Also, the best tour boat bargain in town...that cruises millionaire yachts row and has a BAR on the ship...is the Carrie B. It's docked along the New River, right off Austin street, near Andrews.

If you pick up those free newspapers, they usually have a buy one ticket/get one ticket free coupon in there. Much nicer than the Jungle Queen, and a good way to entertain out-of-town guests.