New threat in Indonesia

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Many many christians have been slaughtered over the years in Indonesia. I hope somehow we can "take out" these murderers while an opportunity exists.<br /><br />Ken<br /><br /><br />********************************************<br />A new potential danger emerged, this time to the American and Australian military teams assisting the tsunami survivors. A radical Islamic group once headed by an al-Qaida-linked terror chief set up a relief camp in Sumatra. The militants, known for attacking Christians on Indonesia's far-flung islands, insisted they would not interfere with foreign troops — so long as they kept to humanitarian operations.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: New threat in Indonesia

. . . And as long as they they confine their activities to humanitarian operations leave them the heck alone.<br /><br />I wonder if you grasp what is really going on there. People are coming together with mutual aims.<br /><br />Worst possible time to rattle sabers, KIZ.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

JB, it sure is nice of them to let us land on their soil "as long as we kept to humanitarian operations". These murderers dont know what a humanitarian operation is.<br /><br />Most of their time is spent killing Christians not by gunfire, but by cornering them in their houses and cutting their heads off. Men, women, children, they dont care. And for no other reason other than someones religion.<br /><br />A real bunch of humanitarians. I am very sure they are helping Christians as much as they are helping Muslims. :rolleyes: <br /><br />I have read eyewitness accounts of what they do, so forgive me if I thought of using this opportunity to eliminate these hate filled people.<br /><br />Actually I hope the USA and Australia dont do anything. I would like to see the Indonesian army do it, but they never will. You see, secretly, the Indonesian army and government supports them. They are all for a little ethnic cleansing, as long as they can blame the bad guys for it.<br /><br />Ken

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by JB:<br /> . . . And as long as they they confine their activities to humanitarian operations leave them the heck alone.<br /><br />I wonder if you grasp what is really going on there. People are coming together with mutual aims.<br /><br />Worst possible time to rattle sabers, KIZ.
Yep, and I wonder what happens after they decide folks are not abiding by THEIR supposed ideals of humanitarian operations. But then, I suppose this should be one of those times when folks should just show their "tolerance". What blessed peace when people of all ideals can just "come together" and work together.<br /><br />Sorry, but I am with KIZ here. You surely don't just honestly think they are there to show thier sweet peaceful non-terrorist side, do ya? After all, everything will be fine, AS LONG AS WE MAINTAIN A HUMANITARIAN OPERAION, at least in THEIR eyes...sonow our people will be judged by those folks and watched to make sure we operate within their supposed scope of "humanitarian operations"?

gaugeguy

Captain

Sri Lanka refused aid from Isreal. The Muslim world is already saying the tsunami was caused by Isreal and the USA detonating nuclear devices. There is no way we are ever going to win the hearts and minds, no matter what we give or do.<br /><br />"No good deed goes unpunished"

KaGee

Admiral

WHEN THE EARTH MOVES<br />Al-Jazeera's tsunami conspiracy theories<br />Arab news service reports chatter about plots, India-Israel nuke test implicated<br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Posted: January 6, 2005<br />6:32 p.m. Eastern<br /><br /><br />© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com <br /><br />Everyone knows a magnitude 9.0 earthquake triggered the massive tsunamis that have killed more than 150,000 in South Asia, right? <br /><br />Wrong, reports Al-Jazeera, the popular Arab news service. <br /><br />Some think the U.S. and Indian militaries deliberately caused the tsunamis with electromagnetic pulse technology. <br /><br />Some of the theories reported on seriously by Al-Jazeera include: <br /><br /><br />The U.S. government knew of the disaster ahead of time and failed to warn Asians in affected countries, as evidenced by the American Navy base situated on the Indian Ocean island of Diego Garcia that was alerted and escaped unscathed from the effects of the tsunamis; <br /><br />Indian and U.S. military testing of weapons using electromagnetic waves triggered the earthquake; <br /><br />Aliens caused the disaster as a way to correct the planet's "wobbly" rotation;
Rest of the story here:<br /> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42271 <br /><br />Unbelievable!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

If everybody thought what one crackpot news service speculated about we'd all be in deep kimchee. Who cares what the anti-USA, anti-Israel propogandists invent?<br /><br />Those guys, the "Tigers", wrong as they may be, see themselves as fighters for freedom of the Muslim world from Judeo-Christian opression.<br /><br />The overwhelming majority of victims are Muslim.<br /><br />They are providing humanitarian help, we are providing humanitarian help. People from all over the world are providing humanitarian help. All "sides" are putting hate and prejudice aside and sharing in the effort. That cooperation may lead to lessening of hate and fighting.<br /><br />Are you too "good" to do the same?

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by JB:<br /> <br />... That cooperation may lead to lessening of hate and fighting. Are you too "good" to do the same?
You and I, being rational, thinking persons, would certanly hope that this is the end result. Certainly the people receiving the aid will see where it is coming from. But the "Realist" side of me won't let that optomisim rise up. I do not believe, regardless the size of our humanitarian efforts, that the hate will stop.<br /><br />For two, going on three generations now, these folks have been taught hate. Hate the US, hate the west, hate the infedel. They don't even know why they hate us they just know that they do.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

When they prove to me they have stopped slaughtering christians, I will learn to live with them. When they provide humanitarian aid to all people regardless of religion (as the USA does), I will learn to live with them.<br /><br />Plus how can they be fighting against oppression, when the Christians are a minority in Indonesia.<br /><br />If you are comparing my hatred of them to their hatred of me you are wrong. I despise them because they are murderers. They hate me because I am a christian, regardless if I have wronged them in the past.<br /><br />And it doesnt have anything to do with my religion, I would despise them just as much if they were killing any group.<br /><br />Ken

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Just to make sure, I am only condeming the radicals.<br /><br />I am glad the USA is helping in Indonesia. I hope we can show them we are not the "great satan". I hope we can make some friends.<br /><br />I wonder what BinLaden thinks of us helping all these Muslims?<br /><br />Ken

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

"Some think the U.S. and Indian militaries deliberately caused the tsunamis with electromagnetic pulse technology"<br /><br />My question would be: " what took us so long to throw the switch???"

gaugeguy

Captain

I have no problem with the humanitarian aid thing. What I do have a problem with is public officials, as high up as Colin Powell, saying that the show of generosity from the US is going to help with the war on terror.<br /><br />That shouldn't be one of the (stated) reasons we are helping.

SoulWinner

Commander

Yesterday I saw a picture of aid workers and tsunami victims, one the victims was wearing a Osama Bin Laden t-shirt. I am not sorry for thinking that the only aid he should recieve is a bullet in the head.

ob

Admiral

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> <br />That shouldn't be one of the (stated) reasons we are helping.
I don't think it's looked at as a reason but rather a side effect.Also I don't think that JB disagrees with the fact that there are radical muslims in Indonesia imposing their hatred as much as he is saying that this is not a good time or place to begin a military cleansing.He will correct me if I read him wrong.<br /><br />This terrorists cleanup operation is going to take possibly decades.We can't wage war at every location on the globe at one time.I also feel that we all really agree with the state of world affairs when it all boils down.<br /><br />It's just a frustrating situation with no real set-in-stone remedy.Being humane is one thing.Convincing the world that you are is quite another.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

I seem to remember having read in the new testament about not letting your left hand see what your right hand does.Could that have some meaning in the case of helping people????<br />Every pound of rice and every bottle of water delivered to these victims that comes from America is a threat to those religious fanatics because it proves the opposite of what they preach about America.It exposes the lies that the firebrands preach from their pulpits and the common people question them.Specially because the aid comes from non moslems and not from oil rich moslem nations.That is why the terrorist groups are screaming very loud now in order not to loose their grip on their own people.<br />Every pound of rice given to a victim is an act of war against terrorism.

ob

Admiral

Originally posted by rolmops:<br /><br />Every pound of rice given to a victim is an act of war against terrorism.
Only for eyes that are willing to see and minds that are open to reality.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

"A new potential danger emerged, this time to the American and Australian military teams assisting the tsunami survivors. A radical Islamic group once headed by an al-Qaida-linked terror chief set up a relief camp in Sumatra. The militants, known for attacking Christians on Indonesia's far-flung islands, insisted they would not interfere with foreign troops — so long as they kept to humanitarian operations."<br />I'm sorry. The article bears re-posting.<br />I suppose if someone wanted to actually take thier word for it, sure. but these same Islamic terrorists behead those who had done the same thing in Iraq for 30 YEARS. I wouldn't turn MY back on the scum if I were in-country!<br /><br />As long as they don't start BEHEADING relief workers they "percieve" to be doing something other "humanitarian operations", all is hunky-dory. If I were US officials, I would respond with an equally asinine statement, or better yet, say nothing at all (ignore them totally).<br /><br />The United States gave it's federally-funded aid dollars (that's money from you and me in the form of taxation) to that bastion of respectability and integrity, United Nations!<br />So all logic is allready in the garbage can.<br />All we can do, is ignore such bloviating by the mutant scum, and go about selflessly helping the victims.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Here is a bit of info that shows how history can bite you in the behind.<br />During colonial times the christian groups were given preferential treatment by the dutch,who were the colonial masters of what is now Indonesia.The christians were intergrated into the Royal Dutch East Indian Army and they were used to keep the moslem population under control.This was part of the "divide and rule" policy all colonial powers used.<br />In 1948 the christians tried to set up an independent state on the Island of Ambon (one of those hit by the Tsunami) but were prevented from doing so by the Indonesians. Ever since they have been mistreated by the moslem population of that area.