New P-shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdee

Commander
Re: New P-shooter

bigdee, not pointing fingers here. Just pointing out the issue at hand.

I know. Just saying there is nothing wrong with stocking up (glad I did) but do it over time. I want my neighbors to have ammo too!

matt167

Captain

I do the same. I buy ammo I can use every chance I get, but I do leave some for others.. I normally get around 100-200 rounds of whatever at a time. That's usually what's on the shelf

agallant80

Commander

I regret all of those times I dropped 10-20 rounds of 22 on the ground and thought its only $22 for 500 rounds no biggie......

bigdee

Commander

I regret all of those times I dropped 10-20 rounds of 22 on the ground and thought its only $22 for 500 rounds no biggie......

A few months ago my local walmart had bulk packs of Winchester 500 rounds long LR tactile M-22 for $26. They had a limit of 3 boxes and sold out while I was in there. I thought that was decent of walmart....they could have easily doubled the price.

kfa4303

Banned

Bond. James Bond...... Cool, slick and stylish. What round do they shoot anyway?

Alwhite00

Master Chief Petty Officer

I do the same. I buy ammo I can use every chance I get, but I do leave some for others.. I normally get around 100-200 rounds of whatever at a time. That's usually what's on the shelf

So if you get what's on the shelf what do you leave for others? :)

I am sure the buying frenzy will eventually die down, It seems like everyone has heard that ammo is hard to get and just buys it to buy it at this point.

LK

matt167

Captain

So if you get what's on the shelf what do you leave for others? :)

I am sure the buying frenzy will eventually die down, It seems like everyone has heard that ammo is hard to get and just buys it to buy it at this point.

LK

Lol, I wrote that wrong and was waiting for someone to notice. Didn't want to edit it.. Others buy up the bulk boxes and leave the 50,100 and 200 rd boxes. I always leave at least one box of whatever I take, unless it is the last box on the shelf..

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Well Sat. I lucked by some CCI 22 mini mags at a local outfitters. 100 round boxes for $9.95 each, limit of 5 per customer. I asked the salesman how often they received shipments. He said they came in yesterday evening and he gets a shipment every 3 weeks, I picked up 3 boxes. The sales man asked me did I not want the 5 box limit, I told him I'd be back in 3 weeks to see what he had. He said he'd make sure there were at least 5 boxes there, providing I returned the Sat after they arrived. I sad thanks, see you in three weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.