New Moderator additions

Summer Fun

Banned
Re: New Moderator additions

That sucks !!. 2 more Mods that I have to send money to, so I don't get sent to the timeout room. :frusty:

Congrats Guys. :)

Bondo

Staff member

We are pleased to announce that WIMUSKY and boobie have both been added to our list of Moderators.

Ayuh,.... Welcome to the other side of the glass here at the asylum fellas,... ;)

catfish58

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Is that a promotion or punishment?

NYBo

Admiral

I hope you guys negotiated a pay raise before you accepted the job!

WIMUSKY

Staff member

I hope you guys negotiated a pay raise before you accepted the job!

Sure did, getting 20% more than I was receiving before the promotion!

Good one Richard!

Thanks fellas..........:peep:

12vMan

Lieutenant Commander

Congrats!...Now I expect to see a clever iboats sig from the both of you stat! :D

FlaCowboy

Ensign

Before ya know it...we will have too many "bosses" and not enough workers...:laugh:

Congrats guys...:eagerness:

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral

I wonder what that button does :facepalm::boom:

aspeck

Staff member

:lol::D:lol:

This is going to be so much fun LOL

Who is this Boobie guy anyway?

boobie is a great guy who spends a lot of time in the OB sections. Very knowledgeable and hopefully able to keep the inmates in line there, with JB's help, as well as the rest of the forum.

jbcurt00

Staff member

Congrats to you both on the pending countless/selfless hours trying to keep the rest of the asylum on a level keel. Much appreciated!

Best of luck w/ your new duties: swabbing the deck, splashing down the head compartment occasionally & what not.........

An occasional keel hauling may help :)

Thanks again for joining the MODs, and thanks to the current MODs as well.

Triton II

Commander

Great going guys, congratulations and thanks in advance for the work you're both about to do! :)

TII

DayCruiser

Ensign

I have been a mod before. At first it is fun to have power and gadgetry. Then is gets kinda boring reading stuff you are not really interested in, but have to read to find problems etc. Then you realize, this is a lot of work to do the job right. Then you think, man I should get paid for all this work! At that point you cut back and/or on your way out. Least that was my experience

WIMUSKY

Staff member

I have been a mod before. At first it is fun to have power and gadgetry. Then is gets kinda boring reading stuff you are not really interested in, but have to read to find problems etc. Then you realize, this is a lot of work to do the job right. Then you think, man I should get paid for all this work! At that point you cut back and/or on your way out. Least that was my experience

I've been a Mod on another forum, non-boating, for 3 years. So, I've had days like you mentioned. But, I realize it comes with the territory.....