FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Welcome aboard.This is the place that you needed to be.Everyone is cool and you can find out anything that you need to know.Check out the fishing forums too,if you have a Tracker you are a fisherman.
I'm new to the Tracker forum also. I've posted in the repair and restore forum but I got rid of my project from hell.....
I've been on a couple of other boards elsewhere and I found some real a-holes out there. You know the kind of people that talk smack and crap on line that they wouldn't or don't have the brass kahonies to if they were face to face.
The folks on iBoats are the best. Everyone is very helpful and there is a lot of comaraderie.