New Here

ajjacobs

Seaman Apprentice
Hello all. I just wanted to intorduce myself. I am currently in the market for a first boat and came across this site. Seems like a great place to sit back and learn as much as possible before i actually get my feet wet. I am sure I will have a ton of questions (most of which will be stupid) and wanted to say thanks in advance for the help.

AJ

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: New Here

Welcome to iboats ajjacobs. I think you have stumbled on to the best forum in the universe. I think there are more people here, with small boats, who either have or have gained more expertise to keep their boats in shape and to assess both good and bad than anywhere else you'd find.

Have fun, pick the proper forum to ask your questions in and by all means, visit us down in dockside chat again.

ajjacobs

Seaman Apprentice

Thanks for the welcome. I have to agree with you about this forum. I found my way here a week or so ago and have spent countless hours at the computer since. There is a ton of info here. I look forward to absorbing as much info as possible. Thanks again.

AJ

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to iboats AJ.
You will find info on just about anything you want and some you don't.:D

Oh yea, the only stupid questions I know of are the one's that are not asked.;)

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

Another Welcome Aboard ajjacobs! The amount of boating info available on this site is awesome.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Welcome aboard, AJ.
toast.gif

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Welcome AJ. This is a great place to gain information or just hang out. Welcome and Enjoy!!!

bucky7680

Petty Officer 1st Class

Welcome, I think iboats is the most civil of all the boating forums out there.

aspeck

Staff member

Welcome, AJ. This is a great place to ask stupid questions and get lots of good answers and knowledge - welcome aboard.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner

And if you are smart...you won't get sucked into the political threads on here like I just recently have. I thought I was fairly conservative until I got on here.

LadyFish

Admiral

Welcome aboard AJ, you might want to check out the "stupid human tricks" section of the board before you take off on your maiden voyage. ;)