new guy

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: new guy

Shoot man, we done sceart him off already! Seemed like such a nice fellar too.<br /><br />Oh, and BybbaKat, Thats debatable.

aspeck

Staff member

Welcome aboard wetboy. Gotta love those old Pontiacs! How does a 50th anniversary T/A sound to you with 42,000 miles on it? Are you salivating yet?

treedancer

Commander

Might as well introduce myself my name is Don and have been lurking around the boat restoration forum for quite awhile since I have been trying to rehab a 16 foot Glassport but took a little time off because of frustration an the hot weather.

wetboy86

Seaman Apprentice

Oh boy, I dont think we are in Kansas anymore TOTO!<br />you guys sound like a messed up crew, must be in the right place. what a bunch, I see a jeep freak=eeboater. a GM man=lubedude. some post addicts= omc and noelmg , maybe an ex-con=Quietcat, a mopar lover or hater=SLOOPY, someone clearly insane=bubbakat, and a fellow pontiac sicko=aspeck. This is going to be fun!

jamesgreen

Petty Officer 2nd Class

wetboy,<br />What part of the coast? I used to spend my summers as a kid in and around Hatteras. Welcome to iboats.

wetboy86

Seaman Apprentice

JamesTN <br /><br />I am a little south of that, from sneads ferry to the Cape fear. I spend a lot of time in the sound around the ICWW. As a kid I did spend a lot of time in Hatteras out on the cape surf fishing, those are great memories. Last time I went there it was not the same, park rangers are like little terrorists now. It's still beautiful, but not what I remembered.

LubeDude

Admiral

Wetboy86:<br /><br />Whew, glad ya came back, I was afraid there for a moment that we were a bit too wierd for ya. You think this is bad, wait for the off season when we need our boating fix! :eek:

jamesgreen

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hate to hear that. It's prob. been 15-20 years. I remember sometimes being the only people on the beach all day. Used to fish off the peir @ buxton I think it's been awhile. Surf fished alot too. Have not been able to find another place like it.