new girlfriend

11 footer

Lieutenant
This is good news, or at least for right now it is, I hope it stays that way!<br /><br />I'm 16. I know a lot of girls, I've "messed around" a lot, but never really liked having a serious girlfriend, I just never wanted to deal with it. Well, tonight I went out with a girl who I thinks "the one", I can already tell she wants to have like a serious relationship. Usually this is just about when I'd cut off all contact, but I'm going to give this girl a shot.<br /><br />First off, she's HOT and I mean really hot. If I wasn’t “set up” with her by my friend, I might be intimated by her, that's how good-looking she is. Tonight was like a triple date, three guys and three girls, so their wasn't any awkward silences. It was a good time, although having my date run to the bathroom with my friends date to "talk" sucked at first, but once I realized she was talking about how much she liked me, I was cool.<br />I'm not really one for talking on the phone with girls for a long time, but talking to her tonight, after I just dropped her off :rolleyes: wasn't as annoying is it usually is. We already have plans, for a "second time" I'm taking her, my buddy and his girlfriend on the boat Sunday, so wish me luck!<br /><br />So that's my good news :cool:

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: new girlfriend

To be 16 again :) .<br /><br />Be yourself, enjoy.<br /><br />and post a pic ;)

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

I am with Dunaruna :) :) <br /> once your my age most are chemically dependat or should be :) .<br /> I have found,in my area, if they are my age and single there is a reason. must be the salt water.<br /> but good luck and remember, you can have flowers delivered :) :)

noelm

Senior Chief Petty Officer

hey rodbolt, don't you go to bed, isn't it like midnight or something in the US??over here in aus we are just finished our lunch, so intrnet surfing is in prime time.

magster65

Commander

Nice to hear you're so friggin' happy!<br />Juss kiddin'<br />That's kewl!

Pony

Rear Admiral

congrats.........and good luck

ZmOz

Captain

worthless.gif
<br /><br /> :p

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Ryan---->>> A bit of advice <<<<br /><br />If you meat any "new" young lady part of your casual conversation should be...<br /><br />Does you father use the internet? ;) <br />Does he have a boat? :) <br />Does he use the iboats site? :confused: If she answers this one yes you could be in trouble!!! Your driving history, school grades, hobbies and past love lives are found here!!!!! :eek:

--GQ--

Chief Petty Officer

Hmmmm........ reminds me of my younger daye. Seems like last year. Technoquiet can testify to that. Remember, when in doubt pull it out. One mistake may last 18 years; a pack of Trojan condom is only $3.49 plus tax........

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Good luck to you Ryan. Be nice to her and don't be rushing into anything. Serious? Hey, take it easy stud! There's plenty of time. Just take it easy and have some fun. You can always get serious, but you need to be having fun. 16? I wouldn't go back if you paid me. No way!<br />Bassy