New baby coming home tonight...

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: New baby coming home tonight...

Im still amazed that you shoot bear with a bow, man if I was up against a bear with a bow Id want a pistol like that.<br /><br />Good luck and have fun<br /><br />Chris

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Chris Myers:<br /> Im still amazed that you shoot bear with a bow, man if I was up against a bear with a bow Id want a pistol like that.<br /><br />Good luck and have fun<br /><br />Chris
It's not like they are 800 pound grizzlies Chris. They are little 400 pound black bears. The secret is shot placement. Take out the lungs and they are done. Can't breath, can't fight, can't run, can't do much other than lay down and die. (and being up in a tree 15-20' helps calm the nerves a little as well ;) )

KennyKenCan

Commander

Well gaugeguy, if I put a buttstock on it, then it would be classified as an assault weapon, which will then make it an illegal rifle!<br /><br />Unfortunatly, here in NY, the state has decided that my "Inalienable Constitutional Rights" don't matter!

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by KKC:<br /> Well gaugeguy, if I put a buttstock on it, then it would be classified as an assault weapon, which will then make it an illegal rifle!<br />
Yeah, those break action, single shot assault rifles can cause a whole lot of damage ;)