FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Nope didnt quit yet. Went out last sunday and got me two nice largemouth around 3 pound's each. I plan on going again this sunday, supposed to be in the 50's so it wont be too bad.<br /><br />But your right I am sure I will spend some time here this winter enjoying the the good folks here on the forum. <br /><br />Got to break in the new moderators <br /><br />Maybe I'll post my " The reason for the New York blackout" photo again that will get em going.