Neutral safety switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resatch

Recruit
I have a Sun Tracker Party Barge 24’. It’s a 1995. I need to replace the neutral safety switch. Can anyone tell me where I might find one?

Resatch

Recruit
The biat does matter the switch is in the control console beside steering wheel. The motor is 2013 Optimax 115 2 stroke

alldodge

Staff member
Boat still doesn't matter, need to know the motor so we can try and look up the control. Knowing what control (who made, type) gives us a better idea of where to look. If it was a Yam, or Suz I wouldn't know where to look. If it was posted in the Merc OB section, that would help

Not knowing which control, I'll guess might be item 12
https://www.mercruiserparts.com/bam/subassembly/32079/8457/49

ahicks

Captain
The biat does matter the switch is in the control console beside steering wheel. The motor is 2013 Optimax 115 2 stroke
The boat manf did not make that control console. They installed it. Your project is to figure out where they got it. Could have been Yamaha, could be a 3rd party. A few pictures, from a couple of different angles, might get you some guesses of where to look.....

Thechap1

Cadet
I have a Sun Tracker Party Barge 24’. It’s a 1995. I need to replace the neutral safety switch. Can anyone tell me where I might find one?
Google is your friend. I had to find a trim switch for the motor and didn't have a problem. Maybe I just got lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.