Needing to know who makes this Lift

SavinRaven

Petty Officer 1st Class
lift.png
This is exactly what I want to cover our pontoon on the sea wall. Any ideas on who makes these? Or how the gantry system can be built? I'm thinking just some I beam with some center support but need like a winch attached with rollers or something on it....

SavinRaven

Petty Officer 1st Class
View attachment 395692
This is exactly what I want to cover our pontoon on the sea wall. Any ideas on who makes these? Or how the gantry system can be built? I'm thinking just some I beam with some center support but need like a winch attached with rollers or something on it....
Assuming no one can tell me where this thing is from. I am considering taking some I beams with a trolley like this and a winch somewhere in the middle to pull the trolleys up and down... Thoughts?trolley.JPG

Scott06

Vice Admiral
View attachment 395692
the shape of the canopy frame looks like the canopies that Lakeshore makes for their lifts

could also be locally fabbed by a metal shop and canvas shop

SavinRaven

Petty Officer 1st Class
the shape of the canopy frame looks like the canopies that Lakeshore makes for their lifts

could also be locally fabbed by a metal shop and canvas shop
thanks. Ya when i asked the local fab shop about them they said some guy out of coldwater Ohio made them "unique canvas" they gave me his number. Said he only made the lifts and installed them and then bought frame kits. there are a bunch of different roof systems over each one. I've left him about 6 voice messages over the last year. heard rumors around the lake that he retired. some that he passed away. Unfortunately fab shop wanted a drawing. I need to contact a few other fab shops to see there ability to just build something from a picture haha.

Black58

Cadet
Are you in Michigan? I see that link is a Michigan company.
Yes, new to the site older guy.

Black58

Cadet
There are a bunch in southern MI that do those same setups. Don't know any that far south but there should be. Great Lakes Lift and Dock might be around there.