Need your thoughts and prayers(update)

ob

Admiral
Re: Need your thoughts and prayers(update)

Don't quite know how to respond to this .I can't even imagine how people can re-gather their thoughts after such a precious and inocent loss.He's a little angel now and knowing that will hopefully give some comfort to the mom and dad.I am truly sorry for you and your friends incomprehensible loss.God love all of you.

LadyFish

Admiral

Lester, I am very sorry to hear the devestating news. This little guy fought for 4 months as did all those involved in his care. It just wasn't meant to be.<br /><br />My deepest sympathy goes out to you and his family.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

The family still needs our prayers and support. The Lord works in many different ways, most we don't understand, nor are we meant to.

tylerin

Commander

My thoughts go out to you and his family Spinner. I'm so sorry to hear

ebbtide176

Commander

i can only say something that is insignificant to many people, but has been given already - thank God for the time they had with their son, and know that he is in heaven.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Spinner that is awful news. Only god knows his true suffering and pain and that may explain why he took him into his arms. <br /><br />It would be nice to know his name for the prayers to be sent to him as well as Jason and Michelle.<br /><br />Another couple in town had twins last week. 3 week premature and not in good health as well. The first one died at 6 am on the 20th and the second one died 14 hours later.<br /><br />It is always sad when the new arrivals on earth are taken away so quickly. But god must have his reasons. At least the little fellow brought some joy to those that knew him for such little time.

gaugeguy

Captain

So sorry to hear that Les, my thoughts are with you my friend.

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

SBN, My thoughts and prayes are with you. I know how you feel. May 19, 5 years ago, we buried my granddaughter. My daughter carried her full term, everything ok, then the baby died in side her. Its just one of the things in life we'll never understand.<br /> <br /> cajun555

TPD211

Petty Officer 1st Class

Dang....<br /><br />Our prayers are with you and your friend and his family SBN.<br /><br />I'd like to think things happen for a reason and our heavenly father has a plan for all of us.<br /><br />Vio con Dios mi Hermano

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by SS MAYFLOAT:<br />It would be nice to know his name for the prayers to be sent to him as well as Jason and Michelle.
SS, his name was Wesley and here are a couple pics of him along with Jason and Michelle if anyone wants to know who you are praying for and I thank you for all your prayers.<br />
Wesley3.jpg
Wesley4.jpg

Jdeagro

iboats.com Partner

Dear Les;<br /><br />It is hard to write this and think of something to say that may be meaningfull and comforting to you and his parents. I just can't think of anything more devistating. You all will be in our family prayers, and we hope abd trust that God will help you, Jason, and Michelle, and keep this little angel in the palm of his hand.

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

I've tried to say something meaningful but had to delete all I've written. I can't imagine the sorrow of losing a child. I have 6 and one step-daughter.. all well and healthy. I can only thank God for my blessings. And I hope that He has great plans for Wesley. One of my grandsons lost a baby before birth. But now they are having a great pregnancy with a healthy one to be born in the fall. God bless them all...

Carphunter

Commander

Lester,<br /><br />Like others who have posted before me, I am at a loss for words. My heart sunk as I read this post.<br /><br />God will take care of Wesley. We don't understand now, but God must have some big plans for him in heaven.<br /><br />I will be praying for Jason and Michelle and their families.<br /><br />.........and, you know you will be in my prayers also, friend.<br /><br />From the bottom of my heart, I am soo sorry. :( <br /><br /> Glenn

oddjob

Commander

...... :confused: ......Sorry Lester.

ehenry

Commander

I know your friends pain. I have lived it. Know that they have an angel that is theirs, he will watch over them and carry them through this difficult time. From my family to yours and your friend's families, accept our thoughts, prayers and deepest sympathies.