FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just purchased a 1980 Johnson Sea Horse 35 hp with remote wiring. The wires are rotten and some are pretty much non-existant. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Originally posted by upthecreek:<br /> LLB<br />I can't seem to be able to find your e-mail info. I'm new to the forum, so forgive me if it's here.<br /><br />UTC
Hi UTC<br /><br />Go here http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=54D1C7B550E1730F I have uploaded the wiring diagram for a 1980 35 hp with electric start.The file is in winrar so just unzip.I should also tell you that the file is PDF so I hope you have adobe reader on your PC <br /><br />LLB
LLB<br />I had some problems opening the file and when I finally got it, it was in a read only format. Try to e-mail it to me @ ripleehd@aol.com and maybe it will come through ok. I do really appreciate your help.<br /><br />UTC