need to know some stuff about a 1989 sanger

rickfox423

Recruit
i got the boat cheep now i cant find out where to find parts i need. any help will work i looked on the web site and got no where

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral
Re: need to know some stuff about a 1989 sanger

Their is no such thing as a cheep boat and first off you need the paper work before you sink one dime into it or your hosed second we havnt a clue as to what you have other than its one of 20,000 boats pictures help.

rickfox423

Recruit

Their is no such thing as a cheep boat and first off you need the paper work before you sink one dime into it or your hosed second we havnt a clue as to what you have other than its one of 20,000 boats pictures help.

its a 89 ski sanger paid 3500 and have all paper work on it from when it was frist sold thin he passed away and gav it to his kid his kid traded it to a motor shop where i got it and i cant post pics i dont know how

rallyart

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Phone the factory with your hull number and I expect you will find the information on parts that might be available. It's a family run business and most employees have been there a long time. There is a Sanger group on Facebook that might get you help too. It's a nice boat

They don't let people with few posts post pictures to keep the spammers out. You'll be able to soon.