Need T&T box for X-flow V4

interalian

Commander
Hi all, trying to find a 1984 or newer T&T relay box and associated wiring so I can neaten up the wiring on my rig. The box is mounted at the top of the exhaust cover on these models vs the older ones with a much larger external box.

interalian

Commander
Cool, thanks. I'd like to find all the external cables too. Looking around here in the Alberta area comes up empty. Hoping I can find something in Canada and avoid crossing the border.

Fed

Commander
You might want to check out the motor wiring inter, going from remote mounting to under cowl may have been when they changed from 3 wire to 2 wire.
No doubt it could be made to work and should be easy to google up but I'm having a senior's moment so I'm a little brain fogged ATM.

I have a 1988 model with the 2 wire pump as well as the OEM manual if you have any specific questions.

interalian

Commander
My T&T is a 2-wire motor (the '79 donor with dead T&T was 3 wire), so with some minor rigging changes it should work. I'm kinda wondering how the wire gets from the motor to the control box though.

Fed

Commander
Mine runs in a plastic sleeve along with the trim gauge sensor wires, through a hole in the transom bracket then up and through the main control wiring grommet.

Fed

Commander
Sorry Inter it runs through the fitting 'hole with clamp' on the Port side, no grommet there just a clamp.