FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Help,,,,,,, I need a part number for my VRO pump that I disconnected so I can find a regular fuel replacement part. Please help. I can't seem to find any info.
many thanks
tom
435559 is one of the choices.
Go to www.shop.evinrude.com.
Choose year
choose HP
choose correct modle (there is a very long list, so have model no, handy)
last on the parts section is VRO system.
You MUST have the correct model no. to find the correct pump.