Need new windshield or an old salvaged one?? Help!!!

aerinah

Cadet
Hey again it's me :D

We've been trying for some time to locate a windshield for our boat (1968 Glastron Swinger V-177) without any luck. I've tried the glastron website (no such luck) and I've even tried calling glastron dealers in this area because it's so old they can't help me and the website is a dead end for me... Hoping someone here can point me in the right direction to find a reasonable priced walk through windshield with rounded corners :) Anything will help I'm sure...

Thanks in advance and happy boating!!!!!!!!

:)

Rickairmedic

Commander
Re: Need new windshield or an old salvaged one?? Help!!!

Ebay and craigslist would be 2 places I would look .

Rick

oops!

Supreme Mariner

windsheilds are a real pita !

iboats has them.......measure three times !

im looking for long wing windows for my 69 ray.......im going to have to make some kind of extrusion for them.....

depending on where you are located.....there are some marine salvage yards around......florida has several.....and im guessing calif as well.

good luck !

oops!

Supreme Mariner

just saw you are in oregon.....try the washington area.....it is worth the drive if you find anything

IndyJohn

Recruit

I found two places that replace windshields. They are Custom Mold and Tint, Inc. Monticello, AR, They have a web site. The other is for wrap around windshields. Campbell Manufacturing Co., , Dallas, Tx .

Last edited by a moderator:

I also am looking for a windsheild for my 75' Glatron carlson CV16. If anyone could lead me in the right direction, I,d be very grateful!!!!

escapade

Petty Officer 1st Class

I rebuilt my own out of lexan, and if you need it to curve you can heat it up and press it with a mold or a jig

geedubcpa

Petty Officer 1st Class

I would watch EBAY - There are several listed now, and each week a few new ones pop up.. I am also looking for parts for my windshield.

Lion hunter

Lieutenant Commander

Do you have the frame? Aren't those windows all straight (2 fronts 1 center, and 2 sides)? If so plexiglass would be any easy fix.