NEED HELP REAL BAD-Painting jon boat

PIPER354

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
13
Re: NEED HELP REAL BAD-Painting jon boat

Bought the ebook and wish I would have saved my money. Another mistake I made. There is more info in this forum than I could ever find in their manual. Bummer.
 

THE BEEF

Chief Petty Officer
Joined
Jun 11, 2005
Messages
432
Re: NEED HELP REAL BAD-Painting jon boat

PIPER
When you paint your boat if you not spraying it you might want try Roll and Tip. Roll your paint on then take a cheap foam paint brush and go over lightly in one direction, makes it look like its been shot with a gun.I tried this on my 22' Skiff Craft wood boat on some touch ups and it worked great.
Good luck
Beef
 

PIPER354

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
13
Re: NEED HELP REAL BAD-Painting jon boat

I have all the equip to spray it. I heard about that procedure and was wondering what it was.
 
Top