FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1998 Larson Flyer 176. That year Volvo introduced the PJX jet drive. I can't seem to find a replacement control cable anywhere. Would anyone know if there is a replacement control cable?
You need the CCX433 series type cables for the jet pump. It's a heavier duty cable than normal throttle and shift cables.
I just Googled CCX433 and here was the first link that came up.