Need a 1988 OMC cobra outdrive manual

dellsboater

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Nov 19, 2010
Messages
193
Looked on iboats only sell generics that posters have said not to buy....where do I get a service and mantinence maual you would recomend for OMC 5.7 sterndrive...looking for the outdrive service and mantinence proceedures...
Thanks
 

LAC_STS

Master Chief Petty Officer
Joined
Jul 1, 2010
Messages
895
Re: Need a 1988 OMC cobra outdrive manual

I got mine on ebay. Just search "OMC manual" or "OMC Cobra Manual".
 

LAC_STS

Master Chief Petty Officer
Joined
Jul 1, 2010
Messages
895
Re: Need a 1988 OMC cobra outdrive manual

Thats a Seloc manual. I have one. It sucks.


The OEM one contains ten times more info about your specific engine/drive.
 

HT32BSX115

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
10,083
Re: Need a 1988 OMC cobra outdrive manual

Looked on iboats only sell generics that posters have said not to buy....where do I get a service and mantinence maual you would recomend for OMC 5.7 sterndrive...looking for the outdrive service and mantinence proceedures...
Thanks


I bought mine (a reprint) from a dealer on EBAY.

It was about $100..... A fair amount of money.......but it was the only game in town.

You may not have a choice. You DO need an OEM manual. Just make sure all the pages are there....
 

dellsboater

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Nov 19, 2010
Messages
193
Re: Need a 1988 OMC cobra outdrive manual

Well will have to wait till after xmas and see whats out there....
 
Top