FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Where is this "TOP SECRET FILE" you speak of? I'm in the same spot. I have a 1996 Johnson 88 spl and I need to replace a good bit of deteriorated wiring, as well as re-connect a bunch of cut wiring that runs to the console/control box. Any help is welcome. Thanks