Nascar Week #14 - The Chase Half Way Point - Pocono.

aspeck

Staff member
Hey, Rats and Angels are tied in the 6th with 3's. I hear Crosby is going to cheat on the face-offs tonight! :lol::facepalm::bump2::faint::fish:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Actually in Pittsburgh. We cross sports, MT. LOL

The rain came back harder and washed the track away. It was called with 53 laps in, 3 past halfway and Larson got the win.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Actually in Pittsburgh. We cross sports, MT. LOL

The rain came back harder and washed the track away. It was called with 53 laps in, 3 past halfway and Larson got the win.

I was wondering, I didn't think I had had THAT many toddies already!

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Well, Not looking good to get a race on today, guess I will have to watch the Indy cars in Detroit.

GA_Boater

Postponed until Noon tomorrow. The weather looks much better.

Caught this re-tweet on Jayski's. LOL

24back.PNG

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Haha..... Just turned the race on and saw Gordon in the lead. What the heck???? Then I saw the ticker........

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Well I guess in hindsight, I should have gone camping!

:eek:

MT...you should have gone camping...:D

A flashback from last year...Give me my trophy GA...I won that race last year...:laugh:

At this time last year I had 3 wins...What a Difference a Year Makes...:facepalm:

I played hookie from work today because of this tropical storm coming this way. They say we should expect 30-50 mph winds and around 3-5 inches of rain...:eek:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Boy someone forgot to turn the in car camera off and the Juniors were duking it out in the garage after the X boys ran Saturday, looks like Reed and Sieg were not happy with each other!

sam60

Captain
Halfway into the Chase is a good time to make big changes in your roster before race time on Sunday. Good luck!

Humpty

[/QUOTE]

So I made my picks and older Brother didn't. Tinknocker continues to kick my butt ever since I was a kid. :lol:

GA_Boater

Boy someone forgot to turn the in car camera off and the Juniors were duking it out in the garage after the X boys ran Saturday, looks like Reed and Sieg were not happy with each other!

Jayski's tweeted about the fisticuffs in the X-Garage. Sadly no details. there must be a Youtube?

Almost forgot about racing today. Halfway and Elliott is leading, but Shrubby and Kenseth are close behind.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Jayski's tweeted about the fisticuffs in the X-Garage. Sadly no details. there must be a Youtube?

Almost forgot about racing today. Halfway and Elliott is leading, but Shrubby and Kenseth are close behind.

Ya but Chase held the champions off, like well,.... a champion, I don't know that a seasoned vet do that kind of move for a long time, so much so, that Kyle said to let him know, he won't forget it! That was some great driving on Chase's part!

Last edited:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Me and my daughter are watching the race for the Piston Cup........:car:

GA_Boater

Wonder if Awesome Bill critiques with Chase after the races. The kid seems to drive beyond his years.

A lot of cautions - 7 in 103 laps.