FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am sooooo pizzzed at Jimmie. Flip!!!! Great race, btu stupid finish due to green flag stops and a yellow. My least favorite thing about NASCAR unless I am on the receiving end of the good fortune Grrrr.
missed juniors interview, but I was confused with Edwards beating Menard to the starting line, seems a couple weeks ago that got someone a pretty stiff penalty...
Who knows, either way My team is in the Chase and I am a very happy man!!
I have to say that tonight Kurt Busch carried the team, guy drove the heck out of that car.
Even the guys in the booth said it was on purpose. During Boyers interview he was trying to play it off. He didn't sound very convincing.... Newman looked like he was going to get the win and make the Chase, guess not. Boyer's chances of winning it all just became slim...... I didn't see the in car camera or the radio chatter, but, they portrayed it as teams orders. I wonder if it came from Mikey??? My favorite guy.....
No doubt Edwards jumped the gun. He was a car length ahead at the start/finish....... Bumper or so, fine. Car length, I don't think so....
Decent race, but wouldn't have been near as good without all the drama of guys trying to make the Chase....
Burton looked really good until he and others got hosed by the caution. Thanks Jimmie!